To print this form, select all the text below, copy and paste into a Word document, and print the document.
Holy Trinity Church Formby PCC
Rosemary Lane, Formby, Liverpool, L37 3HA
Gift Aid Declaration
If you are a UK taxpayer and eligible to Gift Aid your donation, please complete the declaration below. This will increase your gift by 25p for every £1 given at no extra cost to you or us. Thank you.
Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made from the date of this declaration and in the past four years. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Full Name : __________________________________________
Address (including postcode): ___________________________
_______________________________ Postcode: ___________
Signature: _________________________ Date: ____________
1. Please notify the church/PCC if you:
• want to cancel this declaration
• change your name or home address
• no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. Gift Aid is linked to basic rate tax, currently 20%, which allows charities to reclaim 25p for every £1 donated.
2. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Holy Trinity Church Formby PCC is a Registered Charity, No 1131722
Please return this form to: email@example.com or by post.